Wells Fargo personal loan application can be granted to you if you meet their basic loan requirements. If you wish to get a personal loan from Wells Fargo Bank, Then these requirements must be met before you make a successful application.
The Wells Fargo Bank is one of the top banks in the US. Wells Fargo, as one of the top 5 banks in America. profers numerous banking packages such as the Wells Fargo Personal Loan.
Wells Fargo Bank offers competitive and awesome juicy personal loans designed to alleviate stress and help you achieve your dreams and desires.
Wells Fargo Personal Loan Benefits And Features.
- Wells Fargo offers one added feature of a fixed rate. You pay one particular interest rate until you are done paying the loan.
- No origination or prepayment penalty
- You stand a chance to gain discounts especially for qualifies customers
- The Wells Fargo personal loan application only takes minutes and you can receive the funds as quickly as possible.
- Loans from $3,000 to $100,000 are available to you and collateral may not be needed.
- Repaying loans span as far as 12-60 months.
- Wells Fargo personal loans are quite beautiful with great interest rates from 7.24% to 24.24%
Read more: The Wells Fargo Customer care service
What to consider before applying for the loan
The mere thought of thinking about a loan is not enough to apply for one. There are critical factors that you should take into consideration before doing so:
- Credit history:
This involves looking at your history of loans and how you have been able to manage your credit history
Capacity indicates how comfortable you will be when making the payments.
Every type of loans has its own set of rules, terms and conditions. It is good to know them.
Even as you may not be asked for a collateral, it is good to evaluate if you have one. This is important should in case you lose your job or get into a financial crisis.
Capital means your savings, assets that are used in the venture you need the loan to carry out. This includes all that you can liquidate in order to repay your loan.
Also Read: How to apply for World bank loan
Requirement for the Wells Fargo loan application
1. Personal information
- Social security number (SSN)
- State of birth
- Citizenship ( must be a U.S citizen)
- Marital status (for Wisconsin)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Permanent address
2. Employment/income information
- Employment status
- Work phone number
- Employer’ name
- Gross monthly income
- Monthly mortgage or rent
3. Additional documents
- Tax returns
- Utility bills
- Driver’s license or social security card
- IRS form 4506T
How to Get a Personal Loan From Wells Fargo
The Wells Fargo loan application process is very easy and quite simplified. All you need do is follow these procedures:
- Visit this Wells Fargo webpage and check the loan packages being offered so you may understand the right one for you.
- Use the tools and the Wells Fargo personal loan calculator to compare the loans, your assets and if you can meet up their requirements.
- After going through this process, click here to begin application or you can visit any of the Wells Fargo branch office.
The Wells Fargo personal loan application will help you at that moment in life when you need help. You can get this loan in a very quick time, once approved.
If you do need further instruction, do not hesitate to contact the Wells Fargo Customer Service.