What is Xender?
Xender is a free file sharing application for Android and IOS users. This mobile app enables you to transfer apps and other documents from a mobile phone to another without the use of data or internet connection. Among other file sharing app, Xender file transfer & share app seems to be the best of its kind because it is 200 times faster than the normal Bluetooth and other file sharing “applications.
How Xender Mobile App Really Works.
With Xender file & share app, you can transfer anything to or from your mobile phone. You can transfer things like Apps, Music, Videos, Software, e-books, games and other documents. Like I said earlier, it doesn’t require internet connection but you must have the Xender app on both phones to make the sharing possible.
You can see this tutorial on how to use Xender for step by step guide on how to use the Xender app to transfer and share your apps.
Features of Xender.
- Fast Transfer speed of about 40MB per second.
- Internet connection is not required
- Sharing of all type of documents from videos, music to pictures and mobile apps
- It supports cross-platform transferring. This means that you can transfer files between different OS like from Android to PC/Mac etc.
Xender is one of the most downloaded apps on the Google Play store. It has over 100 million downloads and still counting. In my previous article, I share a tutorial on how to use Xender to share files. You may want to take a look at it for a step by step on how to use it to transfer apps and other documents between phones.
Where to Download Xender App
- If you are an Android user, download Xender on the Google Play Store.
- Download The Xender apps from iOS App Store if you are an iPhone user.
- You can download the Xender app if you have the Windows phone on Windows store.