This post is primarily about Zenith Bank transfer code for transfering money from your Zenith Bank account to other banks using your mobile phone.
Do you own a Zenith Bank account and you are yet to explore the heights to which your Zenith Bank account can be used to? Are you still in the dark about the internet banking platforms in the country? Well, do read on. There is a lot of information for you here.
Zenith Bank is one of the leading successful banks with over 500 branch offices in the country and a lot others around west Africa. Zenith Bank now offers unique banking platforms that ease off the stress associated with banking in Nigeria. You can now transfer money to other bank account at your own comfort and convenience.
Do you wish to know how to take advantage of this unique opportunity? Do read on, I will show you how.
- 1 How to register for the Zenith Bank mobile app
- 2 How to use the Zenith Bank mobile app to transfer funds
- 3 Other features of the Zenith bank Mobile app
- 4 Using the Zenith Bank Mobile Transfer Code feature
- 5 Zenith Bank USSD Code – Other features
How to register for the Zenith Bank mobile app
There are two ways to register for the Zenith Bank mobile app platform. You can register either as a internet banking user or as a non-internet banking user.
Internet Banking user
- Go to your app store and download the the zenith bank mobile app. (If you are an Android user, Download it here. You can download the Zenith Bank app from the iOS store if you are an iPhone user. For BlackBerry users, you can download the app here.
- Launch the app and click internet banking user
- Enter account number
- create a 6-digit password
- Create a 4-digit mobile pin
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone linked to your account.
- Enter the PIN + TOKEN for authentication
- After it is successful,you will be asked to login
- For your first login, enter your account number and 6-digit password
Read This: How to open a bank account online
Non-Internet banking user
- Download the app from your mobile app store
- launch the app and select, non- internet banking user
- create 6-digit password
- create 4-digit mobile pin (to be used in confirming transactions)
- After a successful registration, you will be directed to the login page
How to use the Zenith Bank mobile app to transfer funds
- Login in to the Zenith bank app
- Navigate the menu on your left hand side of your screen and select Funds transfer
- Select the bank account
- Enter recipients details
- Enter your 4 digit code to confirm the transaction
- Click to submit
Other features of the Zenith bank Mobile app
- Airtime recharge and Bill payment
- Account statement
- and lots more
Note: You can transfer up to 5 million naira maximum as an internet banking user and 100,000 naira limit as a non-internet banking user.
Using the Zenith Bank Mobile Transfer Code feature
The Zenith Bank mobile transfer code (USSD) feature is yet another easy way to enhance your banking experience. The good thing about the Zenith Bank transfer code service is that it works on every mobile phone and does not require a network connection. All you need do is ensure to make the transactions on the mobile phone registered to your Zenith Bank account.
Registering for the Zenith Bank Transfer Code (USSD) feature
- Dial *966*00# on your registered mobile phone
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Debit card (ATM card)
- create and confirm a 4-digit PIN
- You will receive a message saying retrieving balance, if successful
- Another SMS will be sent to your phone showing your account balance
- You are all good to go, you can start using the Zenith Bank USSD code.
Read this: How To Create A Paypal Business Account
How to transfer funds using the Zenith Bank USSD feature
It is very easy and its the same code for both intrabank and inter-bank transfer
After sending this code, you will receive a message about your impending transfer requiring you to insert your 4-digit PIN for confirmation.
Zenith Bank USSD Code – Other features
- You can recharge your phone
- Update your BVN number with ease
- Open a new account with Zenith Bank
- View account balance and so much more
There’s so much to be gained from using this USSD mobile platforms. Your banking transactions are more easier, faster and smarter, why not get started today.
If you need more help , do drop a comment below. Don’t forget to share to others so they also learn from this.